10gen Hot Jobs
- Consulting Engineer New York / Palo Alto, CA
- Technical Services Engineer New York / Dublin, Ireland / Palo Alto, CA / Sydney, Australia / Tel Aviv, Israel
- Java Application Engineer New York
- Instructor New York
- Accounting Manager Palo Alto, CA
- Pre-Sales Engineer (Israel) Tel Aviv, Israel
- Inside Sales Representative New York / Dublin, Ireland / Palo Alto, CA
- Product Marketing Manager New York
- New/Recent Grad - Software Engineer (CA) Palo Alto, CA
- Systems Engineer New York
- Technical Director (EMEA) London, United Kingdom
From the 10gen Team
My 10gen colleagues and our community members have such a breadth and depth of knowledge that I leave the office at the end of the day feeling smarter than when I got to work in the morning. The best part is internalizing this knowledge and contributing code back to the community.
Emily Stolfo, Software Engineer New York, NY
What I love about working at 10gen is the huge support for getting involved in the community, and the really smart people I'm working with. It's so unusual to find a company that values core technical skills and the community, and it makes it a great place to work.
Trisha Gee, Developer London
10gen is the best place I've ever worked. I love the culture. Not only is everyone super competent, they're also enthusiastic and accessible. And we're working on a really cool product that lots of people use.
Robert Stam, Software Engineer Atlanta, GA
One reason I joined 10gen was to be outside my comfort circle, learning something completely new, something at a higher level of the stack where I'd face a whole new set of interesting and intriguing challenges. Well so far, I've learnt more than I ever imagined already and I know it sounds corny, but every day has been both fun and challenging!
Mark Hillick, Senior Engineer Dublin, Ireland