December 3, 2012 by 10gen | Comments
comments powered by Disqus
- Introducing MongoClient
- Long Live MongoClient
- Lessons Learnt Building mongoengine
- “Extsecdemo” with Spring Roo and MongoDB is a user registration and authentication module.
- Using MongoDB to build a realtime chess application
- Using MongoDB Geospatial with Spring Data and a basic JQuery Mobile UI
Upcoming MongoDB Days
MongoSV is happening tomorrow! We look forward to seeing you there!
- MongoSV, December 4
- MongoDB Seoul, December 10
- MongoDB Tokyo, December 12
- Morning with MongoDB Tel Aviv, December 12
- MongoDB Detroit, January 9 (CFPs due by December 14)
- MongoDB Boulder, January 23 (CFPs due by December 14)
- December 4: High Volume Data Feeds with MongoDB
- December 5: Scaling MongoDB with Sharding
- December 6: MongoDB for Content Management
- December 10: Electronic Health Records and MongoDB
- December 13: Simplifying Persistence for Java and MongoDB
- December 20: Sharding Best Practices
Have something you’d like to share? Let us know!