The 10gen Partner Program is designed as an enabler for participating partners whether they are software, hardware, cloud, channel or services companies. Partners gain access to significant benefits by qualifying for and joining the 10gen Partner Program including a wide range of technical, sales and marketing resources.
The 10gen Partner Program offers three levels of participation with progressively increasing benefits:
- Member – The entry level for the 10gen Partner Program with entry level benefits and requirements
- Authorized Partner – A more advanced level in the Program with more significant benefits and requirements
- Strategic Partner – The highest level of partnership with the highest levels of benefits and requirements
Through the program, 10gen partners can gain access to significant technical and business benefits:
- Technical Benefits – Design assistance, product validation, access to product roadmaps and technical training
- Sales Benefits – Joint field engagement, dedicated pre-sales support, sales materials and sales training
- Marketing Benefits – Joint collateral, joint PR, logo usage, Web listing, event benefits and other resources
Requirements for partners may include trained technical and sales staff, product validation, successful joint customers, case studies and other marketing activities. For more information on the 10gen Partner Program, please download the 10gen Partner Program Datasheet for more details.