May 23rdNew York, NY, United States
MongoNYC is an annual one-day conference in New York City dedicated to the open source, non-relational database MongoDB. The conference will feature over 40 sessions from MongoDB developers at 10gen, MongoDB users from the community, and technology partners, with presentations for both the novice and expert. Past conferences have sold out so reserve your ticket today.
Slides & Videos
Slides and video from MongoNYC are being posted at 10gen.com/presentations as they become available.
All new for MongoNYC 2012
New session topics
- Overview of concurrency internals in MongoDB 2.2 by 10gen CEO & Co-Founder Dwight Merriman
- Improved analytics with MongoDB via the new aggregation framework and Hadoop integration
- Deployment preparedness and hands-on operations
- Strategies for multi-data center deployment
- Live, full-day demo of building a MongoDB-powered chat server by 10gen CTO & Co-Founder Eliot Horowitz
- Ecosystem track highlighting companies that are building complementary tools
New customers talks and panels
- Panel discussion featuring NYTimes, Forbes, and Business Insider
- Presentations from companies such as Gilt Groupe and foursquare that have scaled with MongoDB
- Case studies from several NYC startups such as Sailthru, GameChanger, and Artsy
Want to go into even more depth? On the day prior to MongoNYC, 10gen is offering in-depth MongoDB workshops on schema design and architecture, operations hands-on, and MongoDB version 2.2. Workshop tickets include a free ticket to the conference. Attendance for each workshop is limited to 15 participants and includes admission to MongoNYC. Space is limited so register now!
Follow the #mongoNYC hashtag to stay up-to-date on all things MongoNYC.