Where to Submit
We encourage people of all areas of experience submit proposals to our MongoDB days. MongoDB conferences draw a wide range of developers, sysadmins, DevOps professionals and data scientists from all levels of expertise, so we're looking for a variety of topics to cater to different audiences.
- The talk should be 30 minutes in length with 10 minutes for Q&A; your talk will be 40 minutes total
- Attendees are mostly developers, so gear your presentation towards a developer heavy audience
- Your talk should contain a 'message' or a 'theme' for attendees to take away
- Have fun with your topic! Each talk should be unique to the speaker giving it
- Have slides ready for review upon submission
- Feel free to email email@example.com with questions.
- Using Hadoop
- Using MongoDB Aggregation
- Optimizing Performance with MongoDB
- Data Modeling
- Deployment Architecture
- Migration Scenarios
- Hybrid Solutions
- Scaling MongoDB
Q: Can I submit papers in my native language?
A: Yes, you can. We are interesting in having native language presentations for conferences in our non-English speaking cities in order to make talks more accessible to our attendees
Q: My company is interested in sponsoring the conference. Can we sign up as sponsors and have a speaking slot?
A: Yes. We do not include speakings slots with sponsorship, but we accept proposals from everyone and are happy to have speakers, sponsors and attendees attend from one company. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Q: I have not heard back yet. How do I know if my talk has been accepted?
A: If you have not heard back, we are still working on the content for the conference you submitted for. As soon as we make a definitive decision, you will hear from us. Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Benefits of Submitting to our CFP
- Every speaker who submits gets a free ticket to the conference
- Speaking at a MongoDB Conference is a great way to promote your product, your company, and yourself!
- MongoDB Conferences are highly valued as recruiting opportunities
- Being active in the MongoDB Community enables you to grow your presence in the open source community