Technical Account Manager
New York / Palo Alto, CA
10gen is looking for a team of Technical Account Managers to further our ongoing plans for world domination! As a TAM, you will be delivering high quality technical consulting for 10gen's large and strategic customers. These positions are homed in New York and Palo Alto, and may require North American travel.
- You will deliver ongoing consulting to 10gen's clients and make sure the best practices are applied to the production systems.
- You will be involved in schema design, performance optimization (both in a database and in an application), software architecture, production operations.
- When in the 10gen office, you will work with 10gen's rockin' team of Software Architects to help with presales, events, etc.
- Excellent analytic and diagnostic skills are paramount. Every other detail is negotiable.
- 5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience desired.
- Competence at at least one of the following languages (in no particular order): Java, C#, Ruby, PHP, Perl, Python, C++.
- Experience developing or supporting applications in a few different verticals is a plus.
- Strong database knowledge is a plus; MongoDB experience is a double-plus.
- You have a broad familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations.
- You have experience writing and optimizing code.
- You are interested in a very customer-facing role, work well both alone and in teams. (So excellent interpersonal and written communication skills are required.)
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.