MongoDB Database Kernel Engineer
10gen is looking for a C++ engineer who can work on MongoDB kernel enhancements and bug fixes. This position is located in New York, New York.
- Enhance and support the MongoDB kernel
- Improve performance and reliability
- Work with customers to solve production problems
- Take leadership in working with with our (fast growing) community
- Innovate, innovate and innovate :-)
- 3 to 7 years of C++ experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- BS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Science a plus
Nice to haves
- You want to be part of a great team building the most significant database innovation in decades
- You consider yourself a guru in C++
- Strong Systems (Unix/Windows Kernel) background
- You think writing unit tests is critical for great software
- What you don't have in experience, you make up by being curious
- You don't mind covering ground that has not been covered before, yet your education has prepared you with a solid CS background
- You're flexible, joining a small team, so you're willing to take on a wide variety of responsibilities
- You are well organized, used to keeping many balls in the air at the same time
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.Apply now in New York