Java Engineer / Evangelist
You will be the voice of Java, on both the 10gen team and within the broader MongoDB community. You will be responsible for supporting MongoDB in the Java ecosystem through driver development, integration with open source tools, community support, and developer advocacy.
Fun things you get to do
- Advocate the adoption of MongoDB to the broader Java developer community.
- Work with exciting companies such as Craigslist and foursquare to help them with their MongoDB implementations.
- Contribute to and create open source applications and libraries.
- Evangelize our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities.
- Strong experience programming in and a passion for Java
- Desire and interest in working with other JVM languages, such as Scala and Clojure.
- Active participant and contributor to open source.
- Experience blogging and writing technical articles on Java, ideally with an existing follower base.
- Considerable success as a software developer, architect, technology evangelist, CTO, or consultant working with web or mobile technologies.
- Strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes.
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.Apply now in New York