Inside Sales Representative
New York / Dublin, Ireland / Palo Alto, CA
We're looking for talented Inside Sales Representatives who will be responsible for prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The ISR will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. The ISR will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at 10gen. Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed individual and team monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Be an integral part of the Sales Team, supporting a Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Collaboratively work with assigned FSR to develop an overall territory account strategy to maximize opportunities and revenue
- Manage quote creation, order processing and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.