Director of ISV Alliances
Palo Alto, CA
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the successful candidate will have strong skills in enterprise sales and complex transactions together with a proven track record of partnering with the direct sales organization to drive meaningful channel relationships. The ideal candidate has been through at least one start-up life cycle and has a successful record in developing and driving strategic relationships and large revenue deals in this environment.
- Develop, negotiate, close and manage strategic deals with a list of named accounts (VMware, Amazon, Red Hat, HP, IBM, Intel and others) and tier-2 partners
- Help create a leveraged revenue model for the company
- Work with the VP Business Development, VP Marketing, VP Sales and CEO to identify opportunities and to develop an overall growth strategy with the tactics to achieve it.
- At least 5-10 years of Business Development and Sales experience, including experience in negotiating large transactions and third-party relationships (title and scope of responsibility will be dependent on your level of experience)
- Innovative thinker with strong consultative selling ability
- Strong experience in and understanding of the database industry and cloud computing landscape.
- Strategic thinker, able to execute and close transactions necessary to implement strategy.
- Experience with a wide variety of contracts, including licensing, distribution, revenue sharing, and partnership sales.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous Product Management or Product Marketing experience is a plus.
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.Apply now in Palo Alto, CA