Director of Cloud Alliances
Palo Alto, CA
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the successful candidate will have strong skills in enterprise sales and complex transactions together with a proven track record of partnering with the direct sales organization to drive meaningful channel relationships. The ideal candidate has been through at least one start-up life cycle and has a successful track record in developing and driving strategic relationships and large revenue deals in the cloud computing environment.
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic OEM deals with a list of named accounts (Amazon, Rackspace, Google, Savvis, etc.)
- Help create a leveraged revenue model for the company
- Work with the VP of Business Development, VP Sales and President to identify opportunities and develop an overall growth strategy with the tactics to achieve it
- At least 10 years of Business Development and Sales experience, including experience in negotiating large transactions and third-party relationships
- Innovative thinker with strong consultative selling ability
- Strong experience in and understanding of the database industry and cloud computing landscape
- Strategic thinker, able to execture and close transactions necessary to implement strategy
- Experience with a wide variety of contracts, including licensing, distribution, revenue sharing, and partnership sales
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous product management or product marketing experience is desired
To all recruitment agencies: 10gen does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or 10gen employees. 10gen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Life at 10gen
Did You Know?
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn account! Save time and include added resources by using LinkedIn to include your resume, work experience, and recommendations in your application.Apply now in Palo Alto, CA